If you're interested in being a volunteer other than counselor, we will be in touch with you to discuss opportunities. We apologize if it may take some time before we get back to you, but please be patient, we have a lot of new applications (and we all have daytime jobs...)
Acceptance is handled by the division heads. Every application is handled with utmost confideniality.
The following criteria are generally used for counselors and rotators:
- Age: 18 years and up
- Start date: around Summer 2016
- Outgoing yet responsible personality (make us laugh, please).
- You must undergo an in-person interview with a division head, typically scheduled between February and April.
- Willing to provide references and undergo a background check.
- Prior camp or educational experience, preferably with sick children.
- Willing to volunteer throughout the year, and be a Big Brother/Sister for a camper.
Eligibility for other departments (medical, logistics, media, operational, entertainment) is different and will be handled by the heads of those departments.